- The Republic of Kazakhstan is a state in the center of Eurasia, with wonderful nature, diverse landscape, rich culture and history.
- The capital is Nur-Sultan.
- Kazakhstan has a rich stock of mineral and fossil fuel resources.
- The economy of Kazakhstan is politically, socially and economically stable.
- Kazakhstan is a member of the EAEC, OSCE, WTO, UN, OIC, SCO, CSTO.
- Kazakhstan is a leader in attracting foreign direct investment in Central Asia.
FAVORABLE TAX TREATMENT
Total tax and social tax rate (Doing Business 2019 in Paying Taxes category)
GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT OF KAZAKHSTAN,
by purchasing power parity (PPP GDP)
For more information about the investment climate in Kazakhstan, please see the presentation: