Development Strategy of United Chemical Company LLP (UCC) for 2018-2028 approved by decision of UCC Supervisory Board dated the 27th of August 2018 (Protocol №06/18).
Strategy of UCC is consistent with Sole Participant Development Strategy represented by Samruk-Kazyna JSC in terms of forming a compact holding company, implementing a project management strategy, place certain projects of Company under control of a trustee, increasing operational and investment efficiency, building up respective competencies, and financial stability.
To promote development of new chemical production facilities in the Republic of Kazakhstan by creating favorable conditions for investors and, if necessary, participating in capital.
Stable and profitable company managing a portfolio of basic petrochemical projects, a competent partner with experience in complex projects implementing.
Operating principles of UCC
- Safeguard stakeholders interests;
- Professional performance and use of skills for personal growth, increasing efficiency of company and creating value for customers
- Social responsibility of Company and care of environment and sustainable development
- Legality of activity and work in accordance with ethical standards;
- Respect and creation of a productive working environment for employees, caring for the health and safety of employees.
Strategic directions of UCC development
- Making UCC a focused, compact petrochemical holding;
- Improving its operational and investment efficiency;
- Focusing on employees development;
- Involving strategic partners